Intimacy and Desire in Long Term Relationships
What you’ll learn
Build and maintain vibrant sexual intimacy and desire throughout a long term relationship.
Discover how to keep things spicy and interesting over time; how to approach and discuss the subject and share your deepest desires.
Learn to open up, share fantasies and get your partner’s enthusiastic consent.
Set your love life up for lifelong success (amazing sex and relationship with your long term lover).
Make your partner want you (again?) and keep them coming back for more.
Stop feeling sexually deprived and eliminate sexual rejection.
Eradicate the need to make up excuses to avoid sex…more.
FREE! Couple’s Erotic Contract (save $17!)*
- 6 week program (one week for each step).
- Each week you will receive downloadable PDF files with that week’s reading material and practical exercise.
- Each step is outlined below.
* You will receive the Couple’s Erotic Contract in Step 6, as part of the lesson on Intimate Negotiations.
|$39||Beginner to Intermediate|
Already purchased? Log in here to get access.
Step 1 – Personal Enrichment
- The bottom line: your sex life is highly dependent on the quality of your relationship.
- BUT, in order to build a good foundation for your relationship, you first need to be content within yourself. It’s only when you yourself are happy, that you can put energy into maintaining a mutually satisfying relationship.
- So, before getting to the naughty & delicious parts, in this Step you will learn to focus on yourselves as individuals so you can build self confidence, self-identity and self esteem.
- Learn to help each other reach and maintain that contentedness. Trust me, it will affect your sex life…for the better.
Step 2 – The Erotic Smorgasbord
- Before you enter any type of arrangement, whether it’s a business deal or a journey of sexual intimacy with your long term partner, it’s important to know what you want. In fact, how can you expect your partner to satisfy you when you yourself don’t know exactly what it is you’re seeking. Step 2 gives you tools so you can:
- Explore your erotic desires and fantasies,
- Define your wants, needs and boundaries; and
- Align your desires with those of your partner.